Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Brief Introduction before the Introduction


Welcome all one of you. (Well, I'm making this public, so maybe more than one now.)

Although a hard copy has already been provided, here's a new new way to look at Keats. (It's like a new new car, much better than just a new car.) (Of course, the rest of you don't have hard copies, this is part of a graduate English class at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. It's my version of an anarcho-scholastic approach to Keats.)

The pages are in order, first page being the most recent. (I'd like to continue this actually, as I find new links online or come across interesting references. I never did get to examine Negative Capability as much as I wanted.)

I hope it gives you a new way of reading what you've already got. (Anarcho-scholasticism was coined by Stephen Collis, as a way to describe, basically, a new way to study academic topics with a creative eye. For this project, we had to pick a poet we were obsessed with. Everyone seemed surprised that I'd pick a Britsh Romantic. Go figure.)

Does the blogger version make a difference in the message? (Which the rest of you can't answer without the hard copy for comparison, but still, does the variation n layout make a difference?)

No comments: